LifeSight is the most highly rated pension administrator21 October 2020
This is the conclusion from the two-yearly survey by Motivaction among almost 60 pension advisors. We are obviously very proud of this! It’s very pleasing that our overall core message, our way of working, and communications have been recognised in this way.
These past years, we have noticed that many advisors do not know us very well, and it is a question of ‘unknown, unloved’. This is noticeably changing, though, with more and more contracts coming in via ‘new pension advisors’. Ratings among employers and participants have been high for years! It’s great to see that this is also shared by pension advisors: the highest-rated pension administrator, and the biggest riser when it comes to familiarity!
As an administrator, there are several criteria where you can make a difference:
Good communication is the most important criterion in many areas: in personal relationships with advisors and with employers, in the portals and apps for employers and employees.
Reliability is the most important value: doing what you promise, now and in the future. Familiarity plays a big role here, as do size and solvency.
By carefully thinking things through, by viewing things from the customer’s perspective, and by putting the customer at the heart of every aspect of our services, we can make the difference for all three customer groups – employers, employees, and advisors.
Results for LifeSight
In summary, the conclusions are as follows:
- Familiarity with LifeSight has increased, and LifeSight has the highest rating!
- LifeSight is increasingly frequently included in consultation processes by a growing number of advisors;
- LifeSight has the highest scores for innovation, accessibility, and proactiveness;
- The personal investment solutions, with their wide range of underlying lifecycles, are modern and flexible;
- Communication with participants is personal, smart, and clear. This encourages participants to log in and choose options, which enhances their involvement and appreciation.
- LifeSight has given careful thought about their personal investment solutions for participants. This means that return and risk are tailored to each individual. A 2019 survey by DNB revealed this to be a point of concern among other pension administrators.
- The range and flexibility of scheme options is extensive. Contact persons are competent and happy to contribute ideas, with you as the advisor;
- The participants’ portal is viewed positively – modern, innovative, uncomplicated, easy to understand, and state-of-the-art are the terms used.
We are obviously very pleased with the results from the survey. It is good to note that we are also rated so highly by pension advisors. We look forward to continuing our working relationship in the years to come.
But of course, we will not be resting on our laurels. We will continue to work on improving and developing our core message.
Would you like to know more about us, or do you have any questions? Please feel free to get in touch.